Why Pre-Writing Your Blog Posts Is Good For Your Sanity
What’s one of the most common reasons I hear for not blogging? No time!
We’re all busy, and it can be tough to set aside an hour or two every week to research blog topics, write, edit and send out that blog.
But it doesn’t have to be that hard. If you’re going to sit down and commit to writing one post, why not write six or eight while you’re at it?
It takes almost the same amount of time to come up with one topic as it does to come up with several. And there’s nothing like getting in the zone to make your writing flow smoothly and efficiently. It certainly doesn’t take six times as long to write six posts as it does to write one.
Here are some tips for putting together a cache of blog posts:
- Use your clients’ questions and comments as blog topics.
- Come up with topics by checking out other blogs in your industry and working out what you can do to make them better.
- Allocate a couple of hours to just sit and write.
- Write at least one month’s worth of posts in one go. The more you write the happier you will be in the upcoming weeks.
- Type the blog posts directly into our dashboard and save them as drafts.
Of course, some of your blog posts may be time sensitive, but on those weeks when there is nothing current that needs dealing with, how nice it is to just open up your dashboard, pick a draft and click ‘publish’.
If even that seems like too much of a commitment, then why not have someone else write them for you?
Words By Wendy can take the pressure off by researching competitive blogs, coming up with original, interesting topics and writing the blog posts for you.
And remember, professionally written blog posts will be optimized for the search engines, and designed to build your audience and your credibility.
Call 403-816-6255 or email email@example.com now to see if your sanity deserves a professional copywriter.
CEO, Inspiring Minds